Cranberry and Bacon Swiss Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 3 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped onions, thawed and patted dry
- 8 pieces ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick), toasted
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, mustard and garlic pepper blend. Add Swiss cheese; mix well. Stir in onions, bacon, 1/4 cup almonds and cranberries. Spread into a greased 3-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup almonds. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 25-30 minutes. Serve warm with baguette slices.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 266 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 7, 2020
This was delicious. Great with crusty french bread and I dipped sliced carrots in the leftovers. I bet I could even eat this on pieces of cardboard.... It's that good!!