Crab Crescent Triangles
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded carrot (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and mustard until blended. Stir in cheese, carrot, celery, green onions and garlic. Gently fold in crab.
- Unroll crescent dough and roll into a 12-1/2x10-in. rectangle. Cut each sheet into twenty 2-1/2-in. squares.
- Spoon a heaping teaspoonful of cream cheese mixture diagonally over half of each square to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold 1 corner of dough over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle. Pinch seams to seal; press edges with a fork. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 77 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 23, 2017
Dec 1, 2016
Slice 10 inch side in half and then slice each half in half for 4 equal lengths each 2-1/2 in. wide.Then have to cut each of the 4 pieces in 5 equal pieces along the 12-1/2 length. Probably easiest to cut 2-1/2 off bottom edge. Then half remainder in 2 sections. Then half each of those. Results 20 2-1/2 by 2-1/2 pieces.(Just thinking of how to do this. Figured I'd share my thoughts in case someone else was puzzling over this).