Crab Cake Lettuce Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup seasoned stuffing cubes, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- Finely chopped tomatoes, optional
- In a large bowl, mix crab, celery, stuffing cubes, yogurt, salt and pepper. To serve, spoon 2 tablespoons crab mixture into each lettuce leaf. If desired, sprinkle with tomatoes. Fold lettuce over filling.
Nutrition Facts1 filled lettuce wrap: 37 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 139mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Jun 13, 2020
These were super delicious and simple. A perfect hot summer day app. The store was out of Bibb and Boston lettuce so I just used iceberg the hearty curved part. I also added in some imitation crab so it would be a little more chunky. Fresh herbs are always going to be best I had to use some dry but still worked out!