Corn State Broccoli Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) Chicken in a Biskit crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; reserve 1/2 cup for topping. In a bowl, combine broccoli, both cans of corn and remaining crumbs. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Jul 1, 2020
Family favorite!!! We often make it a main dish by adding 2-3 cups of cooked chicken and one additional can of cream corn.
Nov 14, 2017
My daugher's favorite dish every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Am adding it to a special cookbook I am making with her favorite recipes!
Aug 5, 2015
Underwhelming. Will never make again. Boring. Would be embarrassed to bring this to a dinner.
Jan 16, 2014
I love this both for my family as well as for potluck dinners! I probably could decrease salt content by using different crackers but the chx in biskit are so yummy I just keep using them anyway.
May 13, 2013
This dish has been a must-have on our holiday table - and all year long - ever since it appeared in your annual cookbook! It's a Great Dish. Thank you Nadine Brimeyer and Taste of Home!
Jun 30, 2011
No comment left
Apr 3, 2011
This is a family favorite that I'm always asked to bring to family gatherings -- large or small.
Nov 25, 2010
Wonderful dish that has become a holiday tradition in our household. Yummy, Yummy, yummy!!!!
Nov 14, 2010
This is my family's favorite corn dish. I have been making it for several years, and it is always requested for holiday dinners. It is so easy to make.
Dec 25, 2008
No comment left