"The recipe for this comforting potato side dish came from my mother," notes Wanda Holoubek of Omaha, Nebraska. It's a snap to prepare with convenient frozen hash browns.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Grill: 45 min.
- 4 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all of the ingredients. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. x 18 in.). Fold foil around the potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 45-50 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.