Cookies ‘n’ Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookie crumbs (about 11 cookies)
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 377 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 5, 2014
Wonderful!!!! I made my own whipped cream,though, and used whipping cream instead of half and half!!!! Best! Pie ! Ever!
Jan 2, 2012
Super easy cookies and cream pie when the kids were requesting it.
Dec 22, 2011
Tastes like ice cream, my grandaughters love it!
May 4, 2008
No comment left