Cookie Butter Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
Makes2 pies (8 servings each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Biscoff creamy cookie spread
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Two 9-inch graham cracker crusts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup caramel sundae syrup
- 4 Biscoff cookies, crushed
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cookie spread and confectioners' sugar until combined. Fold in 1 carton whipped topping. Divide between crusts. Top with remaining container whipped topping. Drizzle with syrup; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Freeze, covered, until firm, at least 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 367 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 187mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 14, 2020
A delicious and easy pie. My only question is do you serve it frozen or slightly thawed? I love the fact that the recipe makes two pies; one to keep and one to give away.
Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, I am glad you guys enjoyed my recipe!!!
Jun 24, 2020
This is so good!!!! I made it with a pecan crust and it was delicious! This is definitely going in the family cookbook!
Jun 11, 2020
OMG!!! This is so good. Everyone loved it. The only change I made is I used a 9X13 pan to make them into bars. So that there was more to go around. Still didn't last long. this is a keeper for me.