Citrus Tossed Salad
"The light and tangy dressing for this citrus salad is full of fruity flavor," writes Marge Werner of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and orange juice until smooth. Stir in the grapefruit juice, vinegar, marmalade, mustard, orange zest, garlic powder and onion powder. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; refrigerate until chilled. Divide lettuce and fruit among four salad plates; drizzle with dressing.