When you're looking for a dip with a difference, try this tangy blend. Made with yogurt and a healthy dash of curry, this dip goes great with all kinds of veggies. —Zelda DeHoedt, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1 cup
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chutney
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 medium green pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, chutney, onions and curry powder. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut top off green pepper; remove seeds and membrane. Fill with dip. Serve with vegetables.