Chunky Vegetable Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped radishes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cider or tarragon vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into a cup
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate. Serve in a pepper cup with vegetables for dipping.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 42 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 17, 2011
This is good with low-fat sour cream - I prefer rice vinegar - more mild.Note: When you scoop out the pepper, let drain on a paper towel; I find it keeps the dip from becoming watery.
Jul 11, 2009
using reduced fat sour cream couls reduce the saturated fat content, which heart patients need to do.
Oct 15, 2008
No comment left