Christmas Cauliflower Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 276 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Dec 25, 2019
So, I attended Tonya’s Christmas party as she commented below, and this dish is amazing. I am excited about the prospect of feeding my family veggies and they are excited about it.
Dec 21, 2019
I made this for our Christmas party at work. I had to make some changes I couldn't find any frozen cauliflower, so I used fresh and I used Better than Bouillon because that is what I had. I am not crazy about nuts, so I left them off. The casserole got lots of compliments and several people asked for the recipe.
Dec 19, 2019
This was very good. I omitted the walnuts. My dog loved it!
Dec 25, 2018
My family loved this last year and requested it for this year.
Dec 7, 2018
I have included this veggie side for holiday dinners for several years. It's always asked for by the fam and friends who come for dinner.
Dec 15, 2017
Very disappointed. I followed the directions exactly and no one and I mean no one in the family liked it. Even the dog who loves veggies in any way shape or form spit it out.
Nov 18, 2016
Yummy! Not a fan of walnuts, but without them it still is delicious!
Dec 31, 2015
Delicious! I took it to Christmas dinner and everyone wanted the recipe.
Dec 27, 2015
Very nice. Didn’t add walnuts as parents were coming over for dinner. Enjoyed this dish. Happy to make again.
Dec 17, 2015
Made it tonight to make sure it was yummy, before taking it for Christmas at my parents. It was so good.. I'm not a fan of walnuts, so I used pecans. I can't wait for Christmas day to eat it again... I ranked it 5 stars - simply because it was delicious and so easy on prep time!!