Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream
Orange and chocolate create a delicious combo in this effortless dessert from Lily Julow or Lawrenceville, Georgia. Chocolate wafers make a special garnish.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 8 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Crush two chocolate wafers. In a small bowl, beat ice cream and marmalade until blended. Fold in crushed wafers. Freeze until firm.
- Divide ice cream between two dessert dishes. Serve with remaining chocolate wafers.