Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 10 Popsicle molds or plastic cups (3 ounces) and Popsicle sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and cocoa. Gradually stir in milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly.
- Pour 1/4 cup into each mold or plastic cup; top with holders or insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until set. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
Jul 5, 2020
You had me at chocolate!!! My kids love making these. Directions are easy to follow and the end result is delicious!
Mar 16, 2014
Greatest recipe i've tried all year!
Jul 14, 2012
This does make a lot of popsicles! We all liked them very much - they are smooth and creamy, and of course chocolatey. For a "grown-up" version, we added 2 TBS of instant coffee (dry) and a splash of kahlua. Very nice.
Apr 15, 2012
My 3 yr old, 10 month old, and husband enjoyed them! Recipe will make a good size batch. Will make them again!
Dec 22, 2010
i apologize! im new at this and forgot to click the stars! very good!
Dec 22, 2010
My 6 yr old and i made these. i was surprised at how much they actually made. i have the same popsicles trays as shown in the pic and i filled 2 of those trays and an ice cube tray. my 3 kids love them! askin for more
Feb 24, 2010
I put them in an icetray. Yum