Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 5 min. + cooling
- 2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 5 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir candy coating and chips until melted and smooth. Cool for 10 minutes; stir in peanuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 45 minutes.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 3, 2020
I’ve used peanuts, cashews and today I’m using lightly broken almonds. You can use any nut. For Xmas I plan to make them with a can of mixed nuts.
Dec 16, 2019
Made this this year instead of the crock pot version. This was so easy. Love the flavors blended together. Definitely a five star on all levels.
Nov 29, 2019
Can you make this with anything besides peanuts. My grands have peanut allergies
Dec 14, 2013
This brings back memories. My mom would makes this aling with 3 or 4 other kinds of candies each Christmas season. I have also made this very easy recipe. Oh so good.
Dec 6, 2013
Theses were so easy and so good, the presentation if these are so festive.
Dec 22, 2011
Always a christmas hit, but great any time of year. so eassy to make.
Dec 15, 2011
I love this recipe! I made it last Christmas for the first time, and everyone loved them! I will be making this every Christmas!!
Jan 2, 2010
This candy was delicious! I gave it as gifts along with other candy that I made. It's not easy just eating one piece.