Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2-1/2 pounds
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter; thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candy coating mixture; cut through mixture with a knife to swirl the chocolate. Chill until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 ounces: 316 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 24, 2020
Candy coating to the best of my knowledge is "wafer" candy melts used to make pops or molded. Anyhow, that's what I used.
Sep 19, 2019
Haven't made them yet but will definitely make them for holidays. My question...after reading reviews, i saw some people asked questions but were never given an answer, like what is candy coating which is my question also. What is it?
Feb 26, 2018
Really good and creamy. I made mine thicker & coated them with chocolate because it seems to melt between your fingers. It reminds me of Gardner's peanut butter melt-a-ways. Took it to a family gathering and it was praised by all. A keeper for sure.!
Aug 13, 2017
So simple and soooo good!!!
Dec 3, 2016
Really simple and tastes great.
Jun 8, 2016
Great simple recipe to make with kids. We enjoyed it!
Dec 22, 2015
Wow! This is so delicious!! And it could not be easier to make. I made it exactly as written and I have had nothing but raves from family and friends. I will be making this every Christmas from now on as my signature homemade treat gift for co-workers, friends and family. Thanks so much for an awesome, delicious, super easy recipe. :)
Dec 7, 2015
Love this candy, easy and everyone loves it.
Aug 25, 2015
Mar 30, 2014
made this used melted caramels instead of peanut butter, yummy!!!