Chocolate Marshmallow Grahams
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 10 whole crackers)
- 1 package (10 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir until well blended. Stir in vanilla. Add cracker crumbs and marshmallows; stir until coated. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 81 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 28, 2012
How much easier can this be, fast and easy.Yummy! I love no-bake bars or cookies. I know I'll be getting request for the recipe on these....
Oct 27, 2011
So yummy! It reminds me a lot of fudge. We used dark chocolate chips, and regular graham crackers. We enjoyed them very much!!