Chocolate Crunch Patties
This candy's so fast and easy to make that I turn out hundreds of pieces each Christmas. People are always surprised to learn that one of the ingredients is potato chips!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 2 cups (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup crushed thick ripple-cut potato chips
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine butterscotch and chocolate chips. Microwave at 50% power for 1-3 minutes or until softened, stirring after each minute. Stir until smooth. Add peanuts and potato chips; mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Allow to harden.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.