Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-3/4 cups milk, divided
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust ( 9 inches)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread evenly into crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk pudding mix and remaining milk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Pour over cream cheese mixture. Chill until set.
- Just before serving, garnish with remaining whipped topping and chocolate chips if desired.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 381 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 511mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Oct 15, 2017
I made 3 of these pies and took them to one of the ambulance services I work at....they disappeared in a hurry and everyone begged me to make more! Thank you for never failing me :)
Jan 14, 2014
I took this to a potluck , but I used gulten free graham crackers and made my own crust. It was a big hit
Mar 2, 2013
No comment left
Mar 24, 2012
We bring this chocolate cream cheese pie to every family gathering and it is always well received, everyone loves it! Always a great treat.
Aug 16, 2011
It was good - but nothing 'special'. I will probably make it again as a simple treat at home, but nothing that I would take to a party.
Jun 21, 2009
I used homemade pudding and it just didn't turn out the same. Definitely recommend using the instant pudding mix.