Whenever I give these candies as gifts or serve them to guests, they're conversation starters! The savory-sweet combination makes a tempting treat. —Marcille Meyer, Battle Creek, Nebraska
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makesabout 4 pounds
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (14 ounces) ridged potato chips
- 1-1/2 pounds milk chocolate or dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a microwave, melt white coating, stir until smooth. Dip chips halfway in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets to set.
- Melt milk or dark chocolate. Dip other half of chips, allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper to set. Store in an airtight container.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.