Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes16 servings (2 tablespoons each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Graham crackers
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until smooth; beat in sugars just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate, covered, until firm enough to shape, about 2 hours.
- Place mixture on a large sheet of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate, wrapped, at least 1 hour.
- To serve, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 202 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
May 3, 2020
This was a hit at our 4 adults getting together on our deck. The recipe is easy and takes little time. Plus I already had all of the ingredients at home. I was afraid it would be overly sweet, but it is just right.
Dec 31, 2017
Amazing! Big hit every function I bring to. Served with pretzels and Graham crackers
Dec 28, 2017
these are really good. I served with chocolate grahams and cinnamon graham sticks- loved both with it. I do think it tasted kind of like choc chip cookie dough. The people at work really loved it, and so did my husband.
Nov 13, 2017
I make this all the time for parties & potlucks & it always gets rave reviews & never lasts long. I serve it with graham cracker sticks.
Sep 20, 2017
I had a girls' game night and served a few appetizers. Since this had a sweet theme, I served it towards the end. Lived by all. A keeper. Thanks!
Sep 4, 2017
Am I missing something? It got really good reviews but I didn't get a cookie dough taste here! The kids ate it but most adults were a one taste and moved on kind of thing.
Aug 3, 2017
A sweet treat for dessert or anytime! You can take a little or a lot and you can change the flavor by adding different candies and serve it with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, butter cookies. The combination is endless!Always a hit!
Jul 25, 2017
This was a great surprise everyone thought it wasn't sweet,EVERYONE loved it Thanks for sharing
Feb 3, 2017
No comment left
Apr 2, 2016
One of my favorite go-to recipes! Always get lots of request for this tasty treat. Have made with reduced fat and fat free cream cheese with good results. Just shape in a cute serving dish & pat the nuts on top. Sometimes also like to toss in some toffee bits. I like to serve with graham pretzels (regular & chocolate) that I get from a local bulk food store. I can eat this by the spoonful!