Chilly Coconut Pie
Everyone loves this creamy coconut pie. It's so easy to make that I keep several in the freezer for those occasions when I need a quick dessert. —Jeannette Mack, Rushville, New York
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and extract. Fold in coconut and whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 301 calories, 18g fat (12g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 5, 2011
This is an wonderful quick and easy pie. The taste of coconut with cream cheese is a refreshing change of pace. My family loved it; I will be making this one again!!
Jul 16, 2006
No comment left