Chili-Spiced Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 6 bone-in pork rib chops (7 ounces each, 3/4 inch thick)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, chili powder and seasoned salt. In another shallow bowl, combine the egg and milk. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 261 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 506mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Jul 23, 2019
These had great flavor! I saw where some posters said the crust was soggy, so I increased the temp to 400 and I sprayed the chops with nonstick spray. My crust was very nicely browned and crispy.
Apr 15, 2018
REALLY good....and easy! May use garlic powder seasoning or something like that next time. Served with roasted veggies for a GREAT dinner! Will definitely make again!
Mar 16, 2017
Family agrees the chops were tasty, but something we'd only eat on an occasional basis.
Nov 3, 2016
Easy recipe. Family liked the flavor and crispy texture.
May 27, 2015
Quick and easy with ingredients I keep on hand.
Feb 27, 2015
I didn't think these were very spicy, which is how I prefer. I did follow the recipe exactly. The flavor was amazing and I will make this again! So easy, perfect for a week night.
Jul 2, 2014
Good pork chops! Next time I'm going to use a rack in the baking pan to see if the under side of the pork could be less soggy,
Oct 13, 2013
another quick and easy recipe, and yummyhubby doesn't like the spice, but i do ..
Apr 22, 2012
Apr 18, 2012
My husband is NOT a fan of baked pork chops but he said I could definitely make this recipe again! He loved it!