Chili Cheese Puff
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup Daisy 4% cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well. Stir in next five ingredients. Add green chiles. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 249 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 180mg cholesterol, 430mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein.
Jan 12, 2019
Oh this is so good!! Several people doing Keto so changed the flour to almond flour and it was fabulous! We will be making this often as everyone loved it!
Apr 11, 2016
This recipe is a keeper, I have made it for evening gatherings as well as for morning gatherings.i have also increased eggs to six from four when I thought I needed larger squares. Easy and great recipe.
Jan 4, 2014
Great dish. Make it easier by putting butter and green chilies in the baking dish to melt while the oven is preheating. You can eliminate the need to grease your pan and melt butter separately.
Nov 10, 2011
No comment left
May 22, 2011
I've made this dish several times and it's always a hit! I even doubled the recipe for Christmas brunch at my Dad's house. It also makes for great leftovers.