Chicken Salad Melts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green pepper, onion and ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 4 sandwich rolls
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, cheese, green pepper, onion, olives and relish. Split rolls in half; place cut side up on a greased baking sheet. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken salad on each roll half. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 16, 2013
These were really good. My mother has made a similar recipe except with tuna for many years. That recipe has a slice of American cheese on top rather than the cubed Velveeta. I think I may try this like that next time.
Dec 10, 2008
No comment left