Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 4 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat until a thermometer reads 165°, 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet; top with the basil, prosciutto and cheese. Broil 6-8 in. from the heat until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 236 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 435 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 25, 2020
Missing bread crumbs, some more bite to it. Very plain average recipe.
May 18, 2020
Where do you find a 4 ounce chicken breast?
Nov 19, 2019
This recipe has become our favorite go-to, when we want something quick and DELICIOUS, and best of all, it's low carb!!
May 11, 2019
SO EASY QUICKLY BECAME ONE OF MY FAMILY GO TO WHAT SHOULD I COOK TONIGHT MEALS!!!!
Mar 19, 2019
This is a very solid and tasty recipe exactly as written. I have used melted garlic butter in place of the butter flavored spray with equally delicious results. A keeper either way!
Feb 2, 2019
Really good. Quick and easy, too, love that. I added more seasoning and had hubby grill it.
Oct 28, 2018
Awesome I love it ... Also I'm from Mullen
Jul 9, 2018
Jul 3, 2018
No comment left
Jun 20, 2018
No comment left