Chicken ‘n’ Chips
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 12 slices process American cheese
- 4 cups crushed tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, taco sauce and chilies. In an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the chicken, soup mixture, cheese and tortilla chips. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 575 calories, 32g fat (15g saturated fat), 120mg cholesterol, 1186mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein.
Mar 2, 2015
My family loves this meal. One of there favorites.
Jan 14, 2015
So easy to put together and for so few ingredients, fantastic flavor! I use half sharp cheddar for half the american sometimes. Never had anyone not ask for seconds. Yes it's that good!
Oct 6, 2013
I have made this many times and my family always enjoys it! I use regular shredded colbyjack cheese, and salsa. Always yummy.
Feb 20, 2013
No comment left
Jan 26, 2013
No comment left
Nov 21, 2012
Yummy! My husband and kids love it...and it's a great way to use up those crumbs in the bottom of the tortilla chip bag! :)
Jul 20, 2012
So much flavor and such little work. Just had it last night and may make it again next week! I wouldn't change a thing.
May 23, 2012
we used generic chips and they didnt taste like tostitos would, but very good, will make again w better chips
Mar 3, 2012
I've made this several times without changing a thing. It's a great way to use a store bought rotiserrie chicken.
Aug 3, 2011
Great flavor. I really like using Colby Jack cheese instead of the American.