Chicken Ham Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 8 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 quarts thick homemade white sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) mushrooms, undrained
- 2-1/2 pounds frozen peas
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Spoon into three or four 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
May 15, 2017
I needed a dish for a potluck and I had some leftover ham in the freezer I needed to use, found this recipe and it was outstanding. Great flavor and so easy to make. The only thing I changed was I cooked my spaghetti in the broth from where I cooked my chicken instead of water. This will become a regular in my potluck recipes!
Oct 29, 2012
No comment left