Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick), trimmed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, mustard and garlic powder; dredge pork chops. In a skillet, brown the chops on both sides in oil. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine soup and water; pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. If desired, thicken pan juices and serve with the pork chops.
Apr 5, 2018
No comment left
May 11, 2017
I have been MAking this recipe for decades! It was formerly called Finger Lickin' Chops. My family loves it, and I like the ease of it! Mashed potatoes and veggies, and dinner is complete!
Dec 17, 2014
These were tender and tasty, the gravy was so good over mashed potatoes!
Nov 23, 2014
I have been making this recipe since I got my first Quick Cooking magazine, my family loves it, I always double it and make mashed potatoes and chicken gravy with it, so yummy!
Oct 29, 2014
These pork chops go very well with Can't Resist Cabbage Casserole.
Mar 6, 2012
Found this recipe years ago, lent the magazine out and haven't seen it since.This recipe is wonderful and like to serve it with mashed potatoes, am so excited that I found it again.
Feb 17, 2012
No comment left
Jul 31, 2011
I used heart healthy soup and 1 inch chops with 1 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper with boneless loin. It was fork tender very moist and tasty.
Sep 10, 2010
This recipe is a 10 star recipe!!!! It is one of my favorite recipes. Modifications: I reduced the salt to 1 teaspoon and added 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper and it was delish!!!!!
Mar 31, 2010
Tasty but too salty, I'll leave the salt out of the recipe next time. Also in the time alloted for cooking the sauce was dried up and the pork chops were falling apart. Next time I'll add more liquid and cook for a shorter time