Cherry Crumb Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in pie filling. Pour into crust.
- For topping, combine flour, oats and sugars in another small bowl; cut in the butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is browned. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 289 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
May 27, 2020
I made this recipe for Easter and it was amazing! I wouldn't change it at all. This is the first time I have ever written a review. But it was that good. I will make this again
Dec 26, 2014
I really enjoyed how simple this pie was to make. I became even more delighted when all of my guests at Christmas Eve dinner loved this pie. It became my best secret of the party since it was the easiest to make dish. Definetly would recommend this pie to beginners and experts!! Yum!
Jul 11, 2011
This pie was so good and so easy. I used pie filling that I had made from the sour cherry tree in my yard.