Cherry Cranberry Shakes
At the Yucaipa, California home of Gayle Lewis, this frothy pink drink has been enjoyed for many years. "The combination of cranberry juice and cherry soda is tongue tingling," Gayle says.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup cherry soda, chilled
- 1 tablespoon milk or half-and-half cream
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.