Cheesy Swiss Potato Bake
This dish not only tastes good, it looks good, too. I serve it with sliced beef or pork.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, layer a fourth of the potatoes and a fourth of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers three times. Cover and bake at 400° for 60-75 minutes or until potatoes are tender.