Cheesy Roast Beef Pinwheels
Total TimeTakes: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard or Dijon mustard
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper, optional
Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 2 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Spread rectangles with mustard. Top with cheese and roast beef, overlapping if needed, and, if desired, red pepper. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each roll crosswise into 4 slices; place on parchment-lined baking sheets, cut side down. Bake until pinwheels are golden brown and cheese is melted, 15-18 minutes. Serve warm.
- Freeze option: Cover and freeze cooled pinwheels on parchment-lined baking sheets until firm. Transfer to freezer containers; return to freezer. To use, bake at 375° until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 pinwheel: 203 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 24, 2020
Very quick and easy..sub in any deli meat!! I used ham and turkey..left out the peppers. used the mustard on the ham, and just butter on the turkey. everyone loved them!! Will be on my favorites list!
May 29, 2020
I think these would be wonderful with Ham