Cheesy Party Puffs
The first time I made these puffs for friends, all eight couples asked for the recipe! They're so tasty and quick to make in this busy season-and everyone loves them.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 5 pieces (5 ounces) string cheese, cut into fourths
- 3 to 4 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pizza sauce or ranch salad dressing, optional
- Cut each biscuit in half; flatten each piece into a 2-1/2-in. circle. Place a piece of cheese in the center of each. Bring dough around cheese; pinch edges to seal.
- Roll in salad dressing. Dip the top of each ball in Parmesan cheese; place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce or ranch dressing if desired.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.