Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients; stir in hash browns. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Cook, covered, on low 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 172 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
May 15, 2013
Yummy and oh so easy!~ Theresa
Dec 17, 2012
Have made these for years and they are always delicious and completely eaten.
Jul 16, 2012
i made this tonight for dinner. i made my own potatoes. using 2 cans of cheese sauce.from a can isnt right for making potatoes. i usually use fresh cheese. like velevetta. then i add a little onion and some green pepper to my hash browns then salt and a little pepper.and some paprika my dish was easy to assemble i would make it in a skillet or my crockpot.
Mar 17, 2012
I made these for a baby shower brunch. Everyone thought they tasted good. I put everything in the crockpot the night before and put it in the fridge. I think some bacon bits might give it a little extra yum. I also like spicy, so I would spice it up a little more. Definitely very easy to make and I will make it again.
Oct 19, 2011
No comment left
Nov 12, 2009
No comment left