Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potato Stuffing
Every family seems to have a favorite stuffing recipe. My family and I have been making this one for many years. It’s so delicious that no gravy is required! —Sandra Dombek, Camillus, New York
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 3-1/3 cups cubed potato dinner rolls
- 2/3 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 6 cups mashed potatoes (with added milk and butter)
- 2 medium celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Chopped green onions, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. On an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, bake cubed rolls until toasted, 7-10 minutes. Meanwhile, stir dressing mix into mashed potatoes.
- Fold in 2 cups cubed rolls, celery, mushrooms and bacon. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; top with remaining cubed rolls. Place baking dish on a baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, 35 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake until cheese is melted and top is golden brown, 5-10 minutes longer. If desired, top with green onions.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 156 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 473mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.