Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- Seasonal fresh fruit, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, ricotta and sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Beat in the butter, cornstarch, flour and vanilla until smooth. Fold in sour cream.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Chill several hours or overnight. Top each serving with fruit if desired.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 7, 2017
Really easy, and everyone loved it. I cut it into small squares and dipped them in melted chocolate, sort it like cheesecake pops. It made a lot, so it’s great for a crowd
Jan 16, 2014
These were fabulous. The family loved them.
Mar 19, 2013
Quick and easy. I melted some leftover chocolate chips and drizzled over the top before baking.
Dec 15, 2012
Did you use low fat cream cheese? Sometimes that will make a difference. Was it just the first piece or two that came out hard or all of them?
Dec 15, 2012
These were delicious with a little cherry pie filling or strawberry jam on top. My only problem was that the squares didn't come out of the pan very neatly. Any ideas? I chilled it overnight.
May 1, 2012
One of the best cheesecakes, plus Quick and Easy. Great for a large group. Have the recipe handy because veryone will want it!
Feb 13, 2011
This recipe is great! I have made this for large groups and it is the "perfect" dessert...Just a taste of delicious cheesecake!
Dec 14, 2009
This recipe is wonderful! I made 3 batches for an anniversary celebration. I used blueberries and strawberries and my friends loved every bit of it. This is perfect for those who do not like deserts too sweet. Thanks for sharing!