Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 inches)
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain and set aside. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, oregano, salt and pepper; beat in eggs. Stir in beef mixture and 1 cup cheese. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 447 calories, 35g fat (13g saturated fat), 152mg cholesterol, 642mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Dec 15, 2019
Great with some chipotle Tabasco hot sauce!!
Apr 30, 2015
"substituted 3/4 lb ground breakfast sausage instead of ground beef. Wished i would have made 2, due to EVERYONE wanted 2nd's, and that says alot for my picky eaters!"
Jun 18, 2014
Skipped the mayo & oregano and added tomatoes and green peppers. A quick easy meal!
Nov 16, 2013
The most flavorful part of this recipe was the crust. Lacked flavor in major way and hardly tasted like any variance of a cheeseburger recipe to call it that. Additionally, the filling was hardly enough to fully fill a 9" pie.
Sep 5, 2013
Yummy! I threw a couple fresh garlic cloves and some mushrooms in when browning the beef and onions but skipped the oregano. Yummy! Topping it off with fresh lettuce and tomato kept that nice crunch factor.
Apr 11, 2013
I love this quiche. Instead of sour pickle relish, I used a layer of sliced dill pickles. Worked out great. It tasted better then cheeseburger pie.a
Feb 16, 2013
No comment left
Jan 10, 2013
No comment left
Jan 1, 2013
This is quick & easy to make with ingredients I normally have on hand which is a plus! My husband & I both loved it so it is a keeper for sure!
Apr 16, 2012
Very good!!!! Yum, yum!!!