Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: Shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in ketchup, mustard, bacon and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, relish and pepper; set aside.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. Sprinkle 4 tortillas with cheese; top with beef mixture and remaining tortillas. Place on griddle; cook until golden brown and cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes on each side. Serve with sauce and, if desired, lettuce and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 quesadilla with about 1/4 cup sauce: 1002 calories, 60g fat (17g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 2115mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 39g protein.
Jul 13, 2020
Delicious!!! The whole family loved them. My 14 year old son said it’s the best thing I’ve ever made!!!
Apr 14, 2020
I made exactly as written (minus the bacon since I didn't have any), it was good but a little bit sweet for our taste, maybe cut down on the amount of ketchup
Apr 2, 2020
Very good and very easy--I used whole wheat tortillas and, since I didn't have a griddle here in our temporary living quarters, I did the quesadillas, one-by-one in a separate iron skillet and put them on a foil-lined cookie sheet and put them in a 250 degree oven to hold until supper time.