Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine biscuit mix, cheese and onion in a large bowl. Stir in milk until a soft dough forms; stir 30 seconds.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over biscuits. Serve warm.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled biscuits in resealable plastic freezer bags. To use, heat in a preheated 350° oven 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 113 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 260mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 17, 2020
I made these to go with some soup I had made. They were easy and delicious!
Jan 20, 2016
I found this recipe a long time ago & they have become a favorite for my family.
Jan 7, 2016
This has become the family's favorite side with any soup or chowder. It is fast and easy and delicious!
Jan 2, 2015
I had to make these gluten free so they came out a little denser and a little dryer, but the taste was fantastic!
Dec 11, 2012
This is a staple recipe for us now, everyone loves them! I shake a few real bacon bits in for a special flavor!
Oct 27, 2012
So easy, quick and delicious...my family loved them. Looking forward to having big bowl of chili and making these biscuits again.
Oct 5, 2012
No comment left
Apr 19, 2012
These didn't turn out well for me. Not sure if I will try again. They seemed rather dry.
Jan 30, 2012
No comment left
Feb 10, 2011
Delicious and easy. So fast! These were fluffy and the oozing cheese looked enticing. Great with Creamy Vegetable Chowder.