Championship Bean Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1 can (16 ounces) vegetarian refried beans
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips and salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients; transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until heated through, stirring once or twice. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 57 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 10, 2020
We, our family all love this dip!
May 21, 2020
Our family has made this dip for years and it's a big hit with all of us.
May 15, 2020
I've made this dip for many years! It's my favorite!!! Always a hit at holiday parties, wedding receptions or just to enjoy at home! My family LOVES IT!
Dec 28, 2019
I was very disappointed in this dip, especially after all the rave reviews... definitely not a keeper.
Sep 3, 2019
This was a hit
Aug 30, 2019
No comment left
Apr 14, 2019
Teenagers loved it! I doubled the beans and eyeballed the ingredients. Great side dish
Jan 28, 2019
I always come home with an empty crock whenever I bring this to a party.
Jul 1, 2018
I was looking for a bean dip recipe that was easy and delicious. This one fit the bill! Very good!
Nov 7, 2017
I only have a 6qt crockpot. Would that be too large for this recipe? Also, can this be baked in the oven? If so, for how long at how many degrees?