Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min. + standing
- 2 pounds carrots, cooked and mashed
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, cooked
- Combine the first seven ingredients. Pour into a well-greased 6-cup ring mold. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes; unmold onto a serving plate. Fill the center with peas.
Nov 26, 2009
Made this for thanksgiving, it got rave reviews from everyone! I used egg beaters instead of whole eggs, and fat free half and half to make it a little healthier. I also used two bags of frozen peas with pearl onions, Yum!
Nov 19, 2009
No comment left