Carrot Broccoli Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 small bunch broccoli (about 12 ounces), chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and mustard. Add to vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in bacon just before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 449 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 385mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 6g fiber), 9g protein.
Apr 29, 2020
Delicious! I cut the recipe down to 2 servings; and substituted dried cherries for raisins.
Jan 24, 2020
This salad is delicious. I substituted Craisins for the raisins and have to admit I didn’t measure exact because I made a smaller batch but it was awesome !
Sep 28, 2014
I had this at a picnic , it was so yummyI had to come home and look up the recipe for my own collection !
Jan 9, 2013
YUMMY! Only changes I made were I used two small bunches of broccoli and a sweet onion. Will definitly make it again!!
Jul 17, 2012
No comment left