Caribbean Roast Pork Loin
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours + standing
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (3-1/2 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first four ingredients; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a roasting pan. Roast until a thermometer reads 145°, 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Remove roast from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked pork: 172 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein.
Oct 17, 2013
easy to prepare and tastes and smells very good which was surprising to me as I ususally use those seasonings in apple pies.
Dec 1, 2011
Fantastic flavor! I did put the rub on and kept it in the fridge for a few hours wrapped tight in saran wrap. Whole family really enjoyed it and I will absolutely make this again! Plus it was very, very easy to make!