Caramel-Scotch Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (12 ounces) large refrigerated buttery crescent rolls
- 1 carton (7-1/2 ounces) spreadable brown sugar and cinnamon cream cheese
- 1/3 cup butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough into long rectangle; place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Press perforations to seal. Spread cream cheese down center third of rectangle. Drizzle with ice cream topping; sprinkle with pecans. Combine brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle half the mixture over pecans.
- On each long side of dough, cut 8 strips at an angle, about 2 in. into the center. Fold 1 strip from each side over filling and pinch ends together; repeat. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake until deep golden brown, 18-22 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Refrigerate until cold.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 381 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 472mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 13, 2020
YUMMY and oh so EASY
Nov 13, 2019
Such a quick and easy and tasty coffee cake. Will make this one again!
Sep 18, 2019
1 carton (7-1/2 ounces) spreadable brown sugar and cinnamon cream cheese... What is this? Where to buy? Does it have to be made using 3 separate ingredients?