Caramel Brownie Pizza
This moist fudgy pizza topped with caramel, chips and nuts is sure to satisfy your family's sweet tooth. To prevent the tips of wedges from breaking when serving, I keep the topping thinner in the center. —Amy Branson, Bristol, Nevada
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 package reduced-fat brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch size)
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel apple dip
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Coat a 12-in. pizza pan with cooking spray. Spread batter over pan to within 1 in. of the edge.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 in. from edge comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Spread caramel apple dip over the top; sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 330 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 260mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Oct 11, 2009
Everyone loves this 'pizza'! I always get requests for the recipe. I usually cut the pizza into small squares instead of wedges. It is very easy and very good!
Nov 7, 2008
No comment left