Campfire Dessert Cones
Kids love to make these! Set out the ingredients so they can mix and match their own creations. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ice cream sugar cones
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- Prepare campfire or grill for medium heat. Fill cones with M&M's, marshmallows, peanuts and white chips. Fully wrap each cone with foil, sealing tightly.
- Place packets over campfire or grill; cook until heated through, 7-10 minutes. Open foil carefully.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 cone: 217 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jun 13, 2020
I made these for my kids, my niece, and nephew. For sure patients is key for this recipe because if you try to rush it you will burn the cone. The kids loved it and it’s nice that they can prep it all on their own!
Mar 28, 2019