Cajun Pork Loin with Sweet Potato Puree
A sauce made with sweet potatoes gives a golden look to this cajun pork loin recipe. It will be your new fall favorite. —Holly Ottum, Racine, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Pressure-Cook: 30 min. Air-Fry: 10 min.
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3-1/2 to 4 pounds)
- 4 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Rub 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning over roast. Add the remaining ingredients to inner pot of a large multi-cooker; top with roast. Lock pressure lid. Press pressure function; select pork setting. Set to medium cook time (30 minutes). Start.
- Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure. Remove roast; transfer vegetable mixture to a bowl; mash until smooth. Set aside; keep warm. Wipe inner pot clean.
- Place roast on wire rack with handles. Use handles to lower into inner pot. Cover with air frying lid. Press air fry function; select custom setting. Press timer; set to 10 minutes. Start. Cook until a meat thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Serve with sweet potato mixture.