Busy Day Salad
With our children gone from home now, I spend a lot of time trying to convert recipe I made for our large family into recipes for just my husband, Lee and me. We really enjoy this salad.—Bettie Walker, Lancaster, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups torn lettuce
- 1/4 cup julienned fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup julienned salami
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- On a serving plate or two individual serving plates, arrange the lettuce, ham, salami and eggs. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Serve with salad.