Bundle of Veggies
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Grill: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- Place mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Fold the foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Carefully remove foil to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 52 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Mar 30, 2017
Did them in the oven (was still too cold to grill in Chicago) & left out tomatoes (hubs is not a fan), but they were so yummy!
Apr 1, 2010
Just like jjbata said - this was very easy to put together and very tasty. I actually cooked it on broil in the oven and it came out just as good. Will make again
Jul 13, 2009
I served this dish at a weekend retreat with my girlfriends from high school. They loved it! I loved how easy it was to put together and cook on the grill. It gave me more time to spend catching up with friends.
Sep 12, 2007
No comment left