Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 poblano peppers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup frozen corn (about 5 ounces), thawed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut peppers lengthwise in half; remove seeds. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add 3 green onions; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Add chicken, corn, cream cheese, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, wing sauce, blue cheese and garlic; cook and stir until cheeses are melted.
- Fill pepper halves with chicken mixture. Bake, covered, 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese and green onion; bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed pepper halves: 246 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 668mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Jul 21, 2020
Apr 16, 2020
I double the recipe because it's gone and no leftovers
Feb 23, 2020
Delicious! Great flavor!
Jan 20, 2020
Loved these!! As my husband follows a keto diet, I used 3 large chicken breasts instead of two (rubbed with olive oil, s
Dec 1, 2019
Love, love, love this recipe! Heat level was perfect. Filling was nice and creamy. We served ours with ranch dressing on the side. Can't wait to make these again!